Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Labyrinth and Coffee

Today's NaPoWriMo prompt was to play with acrostic poem form.  


Episode 1: The Origin of All Advice

A pig in hand is worth two in a bushel.

Heavy band makes light the road.

Kiss, and smell.

On your base, belongs to us.

A filament of your imagination.

Loose, lifts shrink skiffs.

Good spruce makes bad headlines.

Time cries.


Episode 2: The Greek Chorus

The Rain in Spain falls plainly on the main.

Way down on the whole.

Out on the silent planet.

Is someone in the wrong side of the bed?

This, Only?

Time healed all wombs.


Episode 3: The Re(solution)

I won’t dress up the sentiments any longer.

I see your confusion.

I am friend and not a foe.

I am but an honest passenger.

I will address this fleeting moment.

I am your guide.

Another mottled enemy in opportunity.

Only get closer to the truth.


Phase Out

Fade in

Fade out

Look between the cracks in the sofa

Take what we have left behind 

And see it if will get you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be reviewed prior to posting.