Friday, April 21, 2023

April 21: Anxiety

 Today’s prompt had me choose a word and write about it.  If you were wondering, that word is the title of this piece.

Worm yourself in 

through microscopic holes.

On my skin.

In daylight

Or the cover

of darkness.


Rend your body

In harmony

With the other

Vermin.


Metronome

Guide your rhythms.

Move through them

make me shake

In the key of

Motherworry.


Create in me

The wave

The flow of time

in circularity.

In the ebbinflow

of the great pulses.

And magnets

Of our dimension.


Mother Earth,

In your majesty.

The glory of

Spring. And now.

I am your disciple.

Your devoted,

a true Admirer.


What will it

take? For you

To remember me?

When I need

You?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be reviewed prior to posting.