Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Delayed Again: Survey Says


I.

We’ll say that today is looking good. Delightful bursts of sunshine interspersed with casual rain showers. Highs around 73 and minimal humidity. Heaven will likely fall from the sky.


II.


I’ll need to show them some paperwork to prove I am who I say I am. Routine, I’m told. It really shouldn’t be this hard to get a body anymore.


III.


Come on, like you really want to know? I’m probably going to see what everyone else does and go from there. 


IV.


I’ll give you 3 fish and a candle. Go to the woods and shout your dead Great Uncle’s name. That should cover your needs.


V.


I really want to know about you. Well, not really, but let’s say I do. Yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be reviewed prior to posting.